Join us

 

Tanushree to tie the knot?

Tanushree Dutta

Tanushree Dutta does not seem to get out of news these days. First her quarrel with the producer of the film Saas Bahu Sensex, Shona Urvashi and then a spat with Nana Patekar resulting in her being thrown out of the film Horn Ok Please.

And now we hear that the actress is planning to get married one of these days! While a source came telling us that the actress was planning to tie the knot this week, Tanushree rubbished the whole story as untrue. "What? Where did you get that from? And who am I supposed to be getting married to?" she countered when we tried to corner her.

For starters, Tanushree has been dating Koena Mitra's cousin Neel Mitra for some time since her break up with Aditya Dutt. So, when we told her that the rumours were obviously hinting at Neel, she says, "Oh please! I don't want to comment on my personal life. But this marriage rumour has made me fall into splits. Nope, I am not getting married," she laughs out. "Not yet!" she adds.

Meantime, Tanushree is happy that she stood up against Nana. "I am not going to be a doormat. Even if speaking up might mean that my career is at stake," she says emphatically when we raked up the issue. "Most people like me for that, some don't!"

Tanushree adds in a chilled out way. The actress has Rama, The Saviour coming up next where she dons an action avatar. Looks like the actress certainly got inspired from her reel life story!

0 Comments:

Recent Posts

 

NetsiteDiddle