Join us

 

Raaz 2 as gratitude, says Kangana

Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut has been extremely busy. She has been working very hard on Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion and is scheduled to start working for the Hrithik starrer Kites very soon. And amidst all this she is also shooting for Raaz 2.

When we met Kangana on the location of Raaz 2 a couple of days back, she was all hassled after having worked for 20-hours at a stretch. "My dates were packed and I was not doing any more films, but when Vishesh Films approached me I took it up just because of my relationship with them," said Kangana.

"This is my way of showing my gratitude to them," she added. Kangana happens to be one of the many faces that were launched in Bollywood by the Bhatt banner. "I am honoured that they chose to work with me again. I consider it a privilege!" said she.

At the same time Kangana also said that working in her first horror flick is getting to her nerves. "When you work continuously on such sets and such volumes you tend to get mentally disturbed. It affects your present life," said the actress. Her colleague Emraan Hashmi, however, is enjoying both – the scenes as well working with Kangana.

"She is a great co-star and it's really nice working with her. We worked together in her first movie, 'Gangster'!" he said. Kangana plays a model in Raaz 2.

0 Comments:

Recent Posts

 

NetsiteDiddle