Join us

 

Aarti Chhabria shoots a hot item number

If you are wondering where did the talented actress, Aarti Chhabria, disappear after garnering acclaim for her performance as a bar dancer (Tarannum) in Shootout at Lokhandwala, well, let us inform you that she will be seen on the big screen very soon. Aarti has been working round the clock for her next film, Dhoom Dhadaka directed by Shashi Ranjan.

Playing an actress and item girl in the film, Aarti is all set to showcase her fabulous dancing skills in an item number called 'Hari Om' for Dhoom Dhadaka. Says, Shashi Ranjan, "'Hari Om' is one the hottest numbers you will ever see on screen. In fact, it is also the most expensive and grand shoot anyone has ever done in recent times. We shot it on a huge budget for 4 nights outdoors and let me tell you, Aarti has never looked as gorgeous as she is looking in this song and has performed brilliantly."

Adds Aarti, "I rehearsed for 2 weeks with master Pony, who too is very excited about the song. I owe a lot to Shashiji and Pony for presenting me so well in the film. I have worked hard on my looks for the kind of role I am playing in the film."

Well, this is definitely one hot number to watch out for!

0 Comments:

Recent Posts

 

NetsiteDiddle